The right job description saves time, effort as well as budget, since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts the brand recognition. Hence, it’s important to craft an effective job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build an effective VP Strategic Growth job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a VP Startegic Growth, you will play a critical strategic role in growing and expanding business through identifying and taking advantage of market, industry and economic opportunities while mitigating risks.
Main Responsibilities of a VP Strategic Growth
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Managing the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.